you can download Epson L380 Resetter Tool on our website. If you face ‘Epson Printer L380 Service Required or red light is continuously blinking error’ you can use this utility to rectify this problem. When your printer showing “The printer’s ink pads are at the end of their service life” you can simply solve this problem by Epson resetter tool/ or adjustment program. You can download Epson L 380 adjustment program software [FREE] from our website, and the printer resetting steps are shown below.
HOW TO RESET EPSON L380 PRINTER
- Download the tool from this website
- You should change your system date to 1 August 2017.
- Restart your computer
- Then extract the software
- Run Adjprog and show Registration Key windows.
- Copy License ID (don’t close Registration Key windows)
- Open keygen, enter a name (any name) and License ID
- Press New Key and copy the key to Registration Key windows
- Accept licence agreement => Select your printer model (Epson L380, L383, L385, L485) => Click on ‘Particular Adjustment Mode’ => Select ‘Waste Ink Pad Counter’ and click OK => Select ‘Main Ink Pad Counter’ and click Initialize => A dialogue box will appear like Turn off the printer. You should Turn off the printer manually and Turn ON. Now your printer is coming back to perfect condition.
Download Epson L-380 Resetter for windows
You can reset Epson printers (Epson L380, L383, L385, L485) by using this application software. The resetter software details are shown below.
Name of the application: Epson L380 Resetter Tool.rar
Size: 20.2 MB
OS support: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10